Our specialist team has a great deal of exposure, practice, and success in a variety of sectors, with a focus on mining (potash, gold, uranium, and diamonds).
Our leaders have extensive experience in mine operations management and underground project execution and development.
With a diverse range of clients located in different geographical regions and working in different commodities, Engcomp provides an alternative outlook from those who specialize in a single type of mining or are confined to a specific geographical area.
Our leaders have extensive experience in mine operations management and underground project execution and development, with responsibilities in several potash, diamond, gold and industrial minerals and fertilizer operations. We are also experienced with delivering exceptional safety results, providing business management insight and delivering cost estimations and planning services.
Engcomp’s expertise and capabilities are relevant to all stages of the mine lifecycle.
Our services include:
- Exploration, planning and permitting stage support
- Designing and executing corporate and operational cost reduction programs
- Strategic advisory services for due diligence
- Mine water and waste facility design, engineering and impact mitigation for heap leach, mine waste rock and tailings facilities
- Mine closure planning including rehabilitation, decommissioning and after-use
- High-end expertise in mine planning and mine design
- Prediction modelling
- Enterprise asset management focused on Life-of- Mine optimization
- Headframe and shafts
- Capital projects planning
- Ventilation optimization
- Value / cost driver modelling and continuous improvement process design
- Supply chain review and improvement
- Integrated safety program development
- Aboriginal engagement initiatives
- Constructability planning