Senior Instrumentation Engineer
As an expert in your area, you will provide critical knowledge and guidance within our electrical & instrumentation group to ensure adherence to engineering laws and guidelines. Duties will include project management, instrumentation engineering and business development. Mentoring of junior staff and guidance for our technologists will also be expected.
The majority of your time will be spent on detailed design and project leadership. That being said, your experience in your field will be invaluable in the development and direction of our company and we encourage your contribution to business development.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Professional Engineer with Permission to Consult in Saskatchewan (consideration may be given to applicants who do not have permission to consult in Saskatchewan but possess enough experience to apply for it).
- Instrumentation engineering design & programming
- Project management
- Mentorship of junior engineers
- Guidance and supervision for technologists
- Company marketing & client relations
- Recommend and acquire resources for project management best practices
Qualifications and Skills
This position requires demonstrated strength of leadership and proven time management capabilities. Excellent communication skills (oral and written) are essential. Your technical knowledge of the mining sector and your technical design expertise will round out your qualifications for this position.
Key Knowledge and Experience
A minimum of 8 years of experience in instrumentation engineering is mandatory. A minimum of 4 years experience working in the consulting engineering field with experience in design, project management and business development is also an asset.
Experience in designing & developing plant process control systems (PLC, DCS), programming and troubleshooting, and specifying and purchasing equipment and instrumentation is necessary. Heavy industrial experience would be an asset, especially in the mining sector. Engineering software experience and electrical engineering experience will also be an asset.
Resumes and cover letters can be sent in by mail, fax, or email:
2422 Schuyler Street
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7M 4W1
to email your resume to ENGCOMP
If you are sending your resume electronically,
please send it in Word or PDF format.
All information you send to us will be held
in the strictest confidence. Under no circumstance will representation
be made on your behalf without your prior authorization.
to Current Career Openings