Your main duties will be project administration related. You will be expected to demonstrate initiative in the execution of your work. This role serves as one of the primary contacts and supporters of project information collection, communication, compliance and tracking. The expectation is to assist ENGCOMP in executing and streamlining processes currently being used, whether internal to the company or for our projects and clients, and to also assist in the development of new processes.
With your education, experience and interest in the areas of cost, finance, or risk and decision analysis, other opportunities for career growth could be a focus of your career development with us.
- Bachelor of commerce degree from a recognized institution, or
- Business administration diploma from a recognized institution
- Assist with the development and maintenance of records, documentation, guidelines, programs, tracking systems and databases for key project related and organizational functions and processes.
- Support in the management of project and department workflows.
- Quality control support and standards management of all deliverables.
- Communication, information and document management between ENGCOMP, our Clients, sub-contractors, vendors, etc.
- Collecting and recording key information for our departments and projects, creating and distributing meeting minutes, agendas, arranging meetings, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
Experience in administration within a technical department is considered an asset. This position also requires significant time management capabilities. Excellent communication skills (oral and written) are a plus. A solid understanding of PCs, MS office software is necessary, including proficiency in Excel. Accounting experience is considered a positive.
Key Knowledge and Experience
No industry experience is required for this position.
We have normal hours of business and every employee will need to work a minimum of 40 hours per week excluding personal time needs (vacation, sick, bereavement, banked time, etc.). In consulting there are always busier times and slower times. When things get busy there will be a requirement to work over time so that we can get the job done and meet our client's needs.
Resumes and cover letters can be sent in by mail, fax, or email:
2422 Schuyler Street
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7M 4W1
to email your resume to ENGCOMP
If you are sending your resume electronically,
please send it in Word or PDF format.
All information you send to us will be held
in the strictest confidence. Under no circumstance will representation
be made on your behalf without your prior authorization.
to Current Career Openings